Dose Navidoxine help to stop vomiting during pregnancy?
its safe in pregnancy
Thanks for the query to HCM,
Navidoxine is a combination of Pyridoxine + Meclizine (Category B drug). It is prescribed for treatment of nausea and vomiting in Pregnancy. It is safe .
YOU CAN TAKE IT TWICE A DAY FOR 2 WEEKS and then can stop if the vomiting is controlled. Another medication which is time tested and safe in pregnancy for nausea and vomiting is TAB DOXINATE.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Navidoxine is good during pregnancy
- Effect of navidoxine during pregnancy
- Pregnancy vomiting tablet navidoxine
- Is navidoxine safe during pregnancy
- Will navidoxine help in curing nausea during pregnancy
- Navidoxine in pregnancy helps in constipation
- Severe vomiting during pregnancy prescribed navidoxine will it affect baby
- Navidoxine in pregnancy dose
- Navidoxine for allergy during pregnancy
- Navidoxine medicine during pregnancy