Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Done circumcision surgery. What can be done to increase the penis size?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions

I have done Circumcision Surgery on 19th May 2012, I Have a Question can i increase my penis size by penis excercise, I have a 3 3/4 Inch Penis, which i want to increase, Now my Penis is in Normal Stage, So Can i do excersice for penis to make it bigger 1 to two inch, Can it can be increase after circumcision. is it true that by manula excericse size of penis can increase. & if yes that show some excercisee too for the same.
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

There is no proved medicine to increased the size of penis. Thats why quacks dominate in this arena, promising a lot.
Your size is good enough for a good sexual life. The penis becomes much bigger after stimulation and that is the actual size. So, size in the normal state need not be a cause for worry.

Hope i helped u. Kindly get back for doubts if any.

Dr GS, Urologist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Done circumcision surgery. What can be done to increase the penis size? 5 minutes later
The size which have i.e id 3 3/4 is when which is erect, So is good enough to have a good sexsual life & can i pregnant her & satisfy her ,,,
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Nice to hear from u.
The size is close to four inches. organ size varies from person to person, for example, finger length varies and no two have the same finger length and breadth.
Sexual satisfaction depends on mutual understanding, sexual stimulation, foreplay and so many other factors.
So, length is the least important of all these.

Have a great life
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor