Done MRI for arthritis and bulging discs. What does the report indicate?

Dr. Ganesh Sanap

Radiologist

Posted on Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: Our radiologist's are extemly busy with the amount of films they ready everyday. I would like an independent opinion on the attached films, i.e., arthritis, Bulging disc's, narrow formaling on the spinal cord, and what should I expect in the future as far as possible surgeries, arthritis, etc.
How do I upload multiple files associated with the 3 MRI's I have had, hip exrays, and any other xrays?
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing in.

I would like to have a detailed look at the reports and images before giving my opinion.

You have a feature to upload the reports/images by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. Alternatively, you may mail your reports at YYYY@YYYY with subject as “Attention to Dr. Ganesh Sanap”.

Please mention your detailed history in term of duration, severity, involved side etc. It will be helpful in making diagnosis.
If you have any trouble doing the same, feel free to mail us at YYYY@YYYY .

Looking forward for your response.

Regards.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Shanthi.E
Follow up: Dr. Ganesh Sanap 26 hours later
WWW.WWWW.WW Thank you! As I mentioned, with the volume completed by our radiologist, I feel as though they just rush through the films and would appreciate the second opinion.
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 10 hours later

Welcome back XXXXXXX

I have tried to download images from your link. But unfortunately it was not possible.
Please try to upload 10 to 15 images separately in ATTACHMENTS segment on your dashboard and mention 'Attention Dr Ganesh'.

Sorry for inconvenience. I am looking forward for your response.

Regards .

Follow up: Dr. Ganesh Sanap 8 hours later
ATTENTION DR XXXXXXX
WWW.WWWW.WW
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 8 hours later

Welcome back XXXXXXX

I have gone through your MRI images on T1 weighted images it is primarily looks like a bulging discs at lower cervical vertebra.

However, I will need few more image of T2, STIR AND axial sequences. Sagittal images must be at similar level that of T1 images that you have already uploaded.

You can find either T1 or T2 at upper left of the images.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but MRI needs multiple sequences for diagnosis.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Mohammed Kappan