Done Liver Function Test. What are the findings?
The mild elevated values are not significant.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
AST levels at 51 is marginally raised and is not significant. Such a mild rise in the levels will return to normal in 6-8 weeks with restriction of fatty meals and alcohol.
BUN is considered normal till 20 mmol/L in adults.
Chloride level is slightly raised in your case which can happen due to mild metabolic acidosis or renal acidosis. Taking plenty of fluids orally will help in correcting this imbalance. Such mild elevation in the levels is not worrisome.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are normal liver function test results
- Liver function tests done what are the required treatments
- What comprises liver function tests
- Enlarged liver with normal liver function test
- Done with liver function test what are the findings
- What does my liver function test indicate
- What does the liver function test results suggest
- What is ggtp in liver function test
- What do results of liver function test mean
- What is sgot and sgpt in liver function test
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...