Does vitamin D3 interact with Supradyn?
Multivitamins are not beneficial if your vitamin levels are normal.
Hello Mr xxxxxxx,
Thanks for writing in with your concern.
Tuskca Vitamin D3 has both calcium and vitamin D3 as per product description by the company that markets it.
Multivitamin formulations also usually contain vitamin D3 and Calcium and Supradyn Multivitamin tablets are no exception, they contain Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Calcium and other vitamins as well.
But, if your vitamin levels are within normal limits and you eat fresh vegetables, and meat, and expose yourself to some amount of sunlight daily, then you do not need to take any vitamin supplements, the daily dietary requirements of vitamins and trace elements are easily met by a healthy diet.
It is mostly harmless to take multivitamin supplements, but is of no value in an otherwise healthy person.
If you must take them, you can take only Sypradyn Multivitamin tablets as they contain vitamin D3 and calcium as well as vitamin C, and other vitamins and trace elements.
I hope this clears your doubt.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling dizzy, loss of balance, headaches. Not able to say right words....
- Elevated AST and MPV. No fever, blood disorders or anaemia. Any reason?
- Had nasal injury and bleeded. Have asymmetrical nose and problem in...
- Suffering from extreme dry mouth. Could I ask a doctor?
- Feeling sleepy after taking lisinopril. Can I stop the medication?
- Had a seizure and sustained additional fractures on back. Suffered...
- Baby has coffee stain on back. Has jaundice. What could this be?
- Have periodic involuntary eye movements. Feeling like things in room are...
- Can I take prednisone for the flareups of emphysema?
- Abdomen on left side bulges when I start to get erection. It is painful...