Does vaginal discharge along with blood spot indicate a side effect of I-pill?
Maybe a side effect of I-pill.
Thanks for trusting HCM about your health care.
I can understand your concern here.
I think this type of vaginal discharge along with blood spot, can be a side effect of I-pill which you had before because it may cause menstrual irregularities for 2-3 cycles due to hormonal imbalance.
As you had unprotected sex on 19 th of april but there is no ejaculation inside the vagina than chances of pregnancy are very low.( implantation bleeding usually occurs around your expecexpected period date).
I think you are not having any other associated symptoms like vaginal odour, itching, abdominal pain and vomiting etc.
So better keep watch on it , maybe you will resume your period in few days or if didischarge persist and associated with any symptoms you should consult a Gynaecologist and get yourself examined.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is vaginal discharge and itching a side effect of flovent rotadisk?
- Can vaginal discharge be a side effect of phentermine
- Tamoxifen side effects vaginal discharge
- Prostap injection side effects vaginal discharge
- Side effects vaginal discharge vyvanse
- Is change in vaginal discharge a side effect of conjugated estrogens?
- Is white or brownish vaginal discharge a side effect of cefuroxime?
- Clear thick vaginal discharge n blood spotting
- Is change in vaginal discharge a side effect of premarin intravenous?
- Hcg side effect vaginal discharge