Does use of air duster during pregnancy harm the baby?
Almost no damage.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Use of air duster RARELY causes harm to your unborn baby in second trimester of pregnancy because this happened after completion of Fetal Organogenesis in the first trimester.
Therefore, risk of birth defect, miscarriage or learning problems will be quite LOW or RARE as absorption of gas through smell is quite NEGLIGIBLE due to very less use of the air duster. So, you need not worry much.
SUGGESTION: You would undergo QUADRUPLE TEST (within 15th to 22nd week) and FETAL ANOMALY SCAN (18th to 23rd week) to exclude RARE possibility. You can consult with your OBSTETRICIAN regarding this and do periodic check up as per schedule.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
You are welcome.
I am glad I could help.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is using biodisc harmful during pregnancy
- Duster bad during pregnancy
- Is viral fever during pregnancy harmful to the baby
- Eating raw rice during pregnancy is it harmful for baby
- Air duster during pregnancy
- Air duster during early pregnancy
- Dry cough during pregnancy harmful for baby
- Is a scorpion sting harmful to my baby during pregnancy
- Is it harmful to use staircase during pregnancy
- Labyrinthitis harm baby during pregnancy?