Does use of Antiseptic wipes cause harm to the genital herpes lesion?
Hello There !
Thank you for using Health Care Magic.I have gone through your question and i understand your concern.
Antiseptic wipe will not change or do any harm to your herpes lesion.
Hope the answer is helpfull!
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Using bonjela genital herpes
- What causes genital herpes
- Can neosporin be used on genital herpes
- Genital herpes causes
- Using daktarin cream genital herpes
- Antiseptic cream foir genital herpes
- Genital herpes cause uti
- Vaseline used on genital herpes
- Carmex used for genital herpes
- Creams used for genital herpes
- Does anxiety cause heart palpitations?
- What causes breakthrough bleeding every three weeks while on HRT?
- Suggest treatment for psoriasis
- What does blood in the urine indicate?
- What does my abdominal ultrasound scan report indicate?
- What does a earache indicate despite being on cold medication?
- What causes chest pain along with leg cramps?
- What causes blood in urine?
- What causes fatigue and muscle spasms in the legs?
- Suggest an appropriate diet while treating deep vein thrombosis