Does usage of penis pump cause pain in lower back buttock cheek?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Can a penis pump make my lower back butt cheeks ache and will it subside? I was wondering if using a penis pump make my lower back and my butt cheeks a little bit down through my legs help me out with that
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Muscle spasm

Detailed Answer:

Need not worry. The ache in lower butt is due to muscle spasm. This occurs as one contracts the butt muscle more during usage of pump. The pain is temporary and do not cause any problems for future.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137