Does usage of Vyvanse stimulant help in treating ADHD with cardiac issues?
Consider using atomoxetine
Welcome to HCM.
I can understand your concerns for your husband.
Use of stimulant medications in ADHD with Cardiac issues required regular monitoring.
No stimulant medication is Cardiac-safe.
In my opinion, atomoxetine(prescription drug) is relatively safe as compared to stimulants like vyvanse.
You can discuss about this drug with the doctor.
Hope this helps.
Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder