Does the clap treated successfully has any long-term effect on the reproductive system?
"The clap" is easily treated and without permanent side effects in a man.
Thank you for using Healthcaremagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
The permanent complications are rare in this problem. It depends on the stage of the disease how many of these complications arise, but the prognosis is excellent if appropriate treatment given.
No treatment failures have been reported from statistics. Neither the treatment has no complications that will affect his reproductive system.
So I would not be much worried about having problems with sterility if your son has taken the treatment.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hcg diet long-term success
- Does combiflam effects reproductive system in female
- How do condoms effect reproductive systems
- Effects of carrot on reproductive system
- Laser hair removal effect reproductive system
- Effect of smokeless tobacco on reproductive system
- Azithral 500 side effects on reproductive system
- Side effects of endura mass reproductive system
- Effects of kerosene to human reproduction system
- Successful long-term weight loss
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?