Does testosterone booster pills work?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 18 Aug 2014 in Men's Health
Question: Do testosterone booster pills work?
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes they do sir, but improvement is gradual (slow)

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help.

Testosterone booster pills are used to boost the levels of testosterone in the body. They are particularly effective in those individuals who have a low (below normal) or border-line testosterone level. They do work sir, of course they do; but they work slowly and so the improvement is gradual (slower than that of testosterone injections).

But I would also like to advice you to use these pills only after consultation with a doctor and under his/her supervision as they can have a few side effects in some individuals.

I hope you find my response helpful sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help.

Best wishes sir.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 59 minutes later
Do you know of any brands of the testosterone boosters that you think are effective
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 6 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There do exist a few brands sir

Detailed Answer:
Hello once again sir.

There are a few like:
-TEST WORx
-Syntheroid
-Testogenix
-EVOtest
-Alphati

But I would like to repeat the requirement to exercise caution sir, for your own safety as the use of testosterone without a doctors prescription could result in undesired side effects.

Wishing and hoping for nothing but the best for you sir. Please do not hesitate to write to me about anything sir, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.
Follow up: Dr. Shoaib Khan 54 minutes later
Thank you
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
The pleasure was mine entirely

Detailed Answer:
Hi sir.

You are most welcome sir. Do write back to me if I could be of any further assistance.

Best of luck.