Does taking oxycodone and Ativan together require an ER consultation?
As long as you can breath well, not sleepy, all is fine!
It is true that treatment modification is recommended because both medications can depress the brain to levels that you pass out.
The fear about them is not related to organ damaged but excessive brain depression that can lead to coma.
Be calm and monitor how sleepy you are. As long as you stay awake, all is well.
Tell persons around you that should you pass out or become too sleepy, they should take you to the hospital, which is very unlikely.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- On paracetamol and urbanols take ativan
- Taking xanax and ativan together
- Taking ativan can this be harmful
- Is insomnia normal after taking ativan
- Taking morphine and oxycodone together
- Drinking while taking ativan
- Vicodin and ativan together
- Ativan and klonopin taken together
- How to stop taking ativan
- Drinking alcohol and taking ativan