Does taking Regesterone to postpone periods cause problem for pregnancy later in life?
No problem for pregnancy later in life
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Taking regesterone to postpone periods will not cause any problem later in life for pregnancy.
2) Periods generally occur within a week of stopping regesterone tablets.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- No periods after taking regesterone
- Period only if i take regesterone pregnancy chances
- Is regesterone safe to avoid pregnancy and get periods
- Regesterone 10mg advisable to postpone period
- Is it safe to use regesterone to postpone periods
- Is it safe to take regesterone tablets for postponing periods
- Regesterone when induce the periods
- Will regesterone 5mg help in postponing my periods
- Regesterone delaying period
- Irregular periods get periods only after taking regesterone reason