Does taking Navidoxine cause a sore throat? Pregnant
Thanks for your query.
Navidoxine (Meclizine) can cause decreased secretions from the salivary glands and make the throat mucosa prone for infections.Yes, it can cause sore throat but for that you may have to be on medication of long.
A 2 day dosage cannot produce such a side effect.Only some preservatives coated around the medications which could cause irritation and sore throat.This may not last longer and disappears within a day or two.
Do gargle with antispetic solution like CHLORHEXIDINE this will reduce or prevent the infection in the throat and provide you considerable relief.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant vomiting sore throat
- Pregnant sore throat breathless
- Amoxiclav to take it in sore throat
- Taking amoxicillin for sore throat
- Pregnant sore throat diarrhea
- Does taking navidoxine cause a sore throat pregnant
- Sore throat taking biaxin
- Pregnant with fever and sore throat
- Can taking iron cause sore throats
- Can a pregnant take serratiopeptidase for sore throat
- White hair on infant's head. What is the cause for this?
- Burning pain in stump after left leg amputation, sciatic nerve surgery....
- Masturbation addiction, semen leakage, genitourinary infection
- Pain the the chest bone. Stopped Mercillon pills after long term use....
- Fever, nausea, stomach pain and diarrhea. Took paracetamol. History of...
- MRI showing diffuse bulge of the discs, excessive fat deposition ,...
- Child having worm shaped growth spreading in the legs. Started as a...
- Hyper-extended wrist, bruised and swollen. Been wearing splint on thumb...
- Constant tiredness, instantaneous drain effect, stomach pain, SGOT, SGPT
- Pinching feeling in chest, erratic heartbeat. Why?