Owl Image

Does taking Asprin with kale cause any side effects?

Owl Image
Dr. Ivo Ditah

Question
I took aspirin and drank XXXXXXX an hour difference is that too much togther
Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
What is kale!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query?

Please, can you enlighten us on what you are referring to as kale? Is it a drug or something else as it seems not commonly known to the medical community.

If you are referring to the green vegetable commonly used in preparing salads, then there is no reason to worry as I have not found any possible interaction using these two together.

I hope you find this helpful. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Thanks for trusting us with your health query this day.