Does taking Amlodipine Besylate twice on one occasion cause any harm?
No risk in taking medications twice just on one occasion
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
If you have taken double dose of one particular medication or all pills twice for a day then its still not dangerous. The toxic effects of medicines will not occur after taking double doses.
The medications for high blood pressure will regulate elevated levels to normal but not go below that even when taken twice the amount.
However taking medications twice must be avoided in future.
Hope your query is answered.
Do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking amlodipine besylate with losartin
- Can i take amlodipine besylate while osteoporosis
- Taking losartan and amlodipine besylate
- Do i need to take losartan and amlodipine besylate
- Can amlodipine besylate be take with propranolol
- Amlodipine besylate amlodipine besylate
- Can you take gingko biloba and amlodipine besylate
- Is it okay to take biotin and amlodipine besylate
- Can amlodipine besylate cause anemia
- Will amlodipine besylate cause leg rashes?