Does swelling and redness at the flu-injection spot require an ER consultation?

Question
I had shingles in October and my new primary care doctor gave me the flu on Sunday followed by redness and swelling at the injection spot. My drug company did not deliver tempazan to FL address and I've gone 3 nights without sleep. My muscles are twitching. Should I go to the ER or just try to get more rest?
YYYY@YYYY

Tue, 8 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Visit the ER

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. I would insist you to upload an image of the injection site. There could be an abscess forming at the injection site. It would be a good idea to visit the ER. Apart from helping you with the sleep issues they would also be able to take a look at the injection site. Also ask for an alternative prescription drug (assuming that the other could be out of stock).

Let me know if I could help further.