Does squamous cell carcinoma discharge pus?
Not in the usual circumstances.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Seen the pictures you have posted.
Noted that you are 27 years old male with a scaling tender red patch on right forearm for about a month. This looks to be a chronic abscess which has organized.
Squamous cell carcinoma does not discharge pus in the usual appearances.
I hope this answers your query, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Squamous cell carcinoma epiglottis
- Squamous cell carcinoma of the calf
- Internal squamous cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma and bruising
- Does squamous cell carcinoma have pus
- Invasive squamous cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma eyeball
- Intraepidermal squamous cell carcinoma
- Basaloid squamous cell carcinoma
- Squamous cell carcinoma and ayurveda