Does smoking increase the chance of oral thrush like symptoms?
Fluconazole or Nystatin
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I had gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.
You can apply fluconazole or Nystatin suspension.
Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush with soft brush.
Clinical examination to rule underlying cause.
You will be fine.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any questions, I am happy to help.
Wish you a good health and speedy recovery.
Dr Paparaja S MBBS MS
Consultant ENT Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral thrush and smoking weed
- Symptoms of oral thrush
- Oral thrush symptoms in women
- Smoking marijuana oral thrush
- Symptoms of leukoplakia, oral thrush
- Oral thrush after quitting smoking
- Symptoms of oral thrush infection
- Smoking weed cause oral thrush
- Oral thrush pot smoke
- Symptoms of candidal oral thrush