Does smoking affect male fertility?

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Infertility Problem
Question: hello doctor, I have some doubt on male fertility I smoker but not too much chain smoker but i have trying to have baby Dr checked they gave given tablet for me XXXXXXX q 10, but still i can't able to stop smoking but this tablet Will help to me....
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Send in the reports, Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for the query, It is important that you stop smoking if you seriously want to quit smoking. Please send me your semen analysis report which you tested before starting medicines. Because XXXXXXX q tablets are not solution to all problems. I will be able to guide you further once I analyse your reports. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D