Does persistent smoking cause cysts under the arms and breasts?
Smoking has no relation to cysts.
Cysts under arms and boobs are not linked to smoking.
It might have developed due to infection of Sebaceous glands or Sweat glands.
Apart from Antibiotic, anti inflammatory tablet has to be taken.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
You should use appropriate Antibiotic.
I prefer to send the discharge /pus for Culture and sensitivity and choose appropriate Antibiotic. Course of Antibiotic has to be taken.
Pending report,I prescribe Antibiotic Linezolid 600mg twice daily after food to my patients as most of them are caused by Gram positive bacteria. I also add anti inflammatory tablet.
If Hiddradenitis suppurativa is diagnosed, surgery has to be done.
Please consult a General surgeon and proceed further.
Wish you speedy recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does smoking cause a bartholin cysts to grow faster
- Smoking weed causes cysts
- Smoking marijuana how it causes cysts
- Does smoking cannabis cause cysts
- Can smoking cause choroid plexus cyst kers
- Does smoking marijuana cause epididymal cyst
- Smoking and breast cysts
- Smoking causes cysts and the eyes
- Does smoking weed cause ovarian cysts
- Does smoking cause cysts
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...