Does persistent locking of knuckles require a medical consultation?
Trigger finger is there.
I have gone through your query and health concern,you are having trigger finger.
Trigger finger is a condition in which one of your fingers gets stuck in a bent position.
Your finger may bend or straighten with a snap — like a trigger being pulled and released.
It occurs when inflammation narrows the space within the sheath that surrounds the tendon in the affected finger.
If trigger finger is severe, your finger may become locked in a bent position.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Questions medical consultants ask
- Medical consultants muncie in
- Normal thyroid medication required
- Need medication for persisting acne
- Medical term for vaginal locked
- Blood pressure requiring medication
- Post partum knuckles lock
- Medical term for bowels locked up
- Does persistent boil with pus require surgery
- For severe arm pain with titanium plateis doctor consultation required