Does painkiller medication cause constipation?
Have you try Miralax.
You can take Miralax once daily.You have mentioned that you have tried laxatives .Which laxatives have you tried?
Have you tried Miralax? Please revert back.
Once you are off pain medications you can stop taking it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Medical conditions that cause constipation
- Suggest medication for constipation and gastritis
- Constipation after medical abortion
- Suggest pain medication that does not cause constipation
- Medical constipation around boyfriend
- Need medication for constipation
- Suggest medication for constipation
- Drugs/medication for Constipation
- Drugs/medication for iatrogenic constipation
- Constipation after medical termination
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses