Does noise affect fetus negatively?

Question
Hi.
My wife is 16 weeks pregnant and art night we were in a bar for just over 2 overs that was quite loud. Just worried about the baby . ? Thanks
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Eni 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do not worry about noise

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
First of all, I want to congratulate you for this pregnancy and for New Year's Eve.
Regarding your question, noise does not affect the fetus. But alcohol does. So I would caution your wife to drink responsibly, or to total abstinence from alcohol.
Another side effect of the noise would be the stress that your wife may feel in that environment, and her being stressed may not be healthy, but if she had a good time with you then you don't have to worry about this.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your wife a healthy pregnancy!
Manoku Eni M.D.

Follow-up: Does noise affect fetus negatively? 1 hour later
Thank you.
The music was loud with a loud live band.
Should we be concerned ? Thanks

Answered by Dr. Eni 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No danger from the music

Detailed Answer:
Do not worry about that, because sound waves do not hurt the baby.
Best Wishes,
Manoku Eni M.D.

Follow-up: Does noise affect fetus negatively? 19 minutes later
Thank you very much
Happy New Year :)

Answered by Dr. Eni 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Greetings

Detailed Answer:
Happy New Year :)
Dr. Eni