Does morning after pill cause acne?
Usually, it doesn't cause acne.
Thanks for writing to us.
Morning after pill has NOT been shown to cause any serious or long-term health problems. Eventually, it DOESN'T cause acne, rather it helps to clear off.
However, acne-prone women may face this problem due to heavy dose of steroid. Use face wash and cleanser if you have acne problem.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do morning after pills cause cystic acne
- Morning after pill causes leukorrhea
- Effects of morning after pill acne
- Morning after pill causing cancer
- Cystic acne morning after pill
- Morning after pill and acne
- Morning after pill cause amenorrhea
- Morning after pill cause bleeding
- Pimples caused by morning after pill
- Morning after pill causes acne