Does masturbation have any adverse effects on sperm count?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
Does intercourse or masturbation 3-4 times in a week results into reduced sperm count or impotency.
Posted Sun, 17 Aug 2014 in Sexual Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No it does not result in such complication

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.

Masturbation and sexual intercourse are completely normal phenomenon and it does not result in any complication if there is no excessive use or misuse. The frequency of three to four per week is absolutely normal and it is not going to create any complication including impotency or decreased sperm count.

If you have developed any problem than there might be another reason which can be dealt effectively. I request you to post more details about your problem if you are facing any problem.

'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
Thanks