Does kicking hard on the door cause physical changes on the face?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Sat, 14 Apr 2018 in Lump
Question: Can kicking door in anger cause any physical changes to face or body? My face did not directly come in contact with the door, just the foot. Can the force from kicking door cause any physical changes to face or body?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.

Kicking on the door is unlikely to cause any changes in the face (other than a transient tautness of the facial muscles). No change in position, shape, or depth of facial features or part of facial features (nose, jaw, mouth, etc) or face is expected.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D