Does intake of homoeopathic medicine help in treating blood pressure?
Homoeopathic Treatment Required
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Homoeopathic medicine are one of the most effective mode of treatment for blood pressure related problem.
Medicine has no side effect and safe to use.
This is not easy to say which XXXXXXX is better or not. both the mode of treatment are effective and mean to cure the disease. so that's your choice to choose the mode of treatment to cure the disease.
If medicine along with the exercise/ yoga and strict diet is followed. understand Blood pressure is always variable and there are many factors which influence blood pressure so permanent stopping of the medicine is not possible.
I am suggesting you some homoeopathic medicine and suggest you to start as prescribed
1 Rauwolfia Q 15 drops with half cup of water three times in day
2 Belladona 30 6 pills twice in day
3 Natrum mur 30 6 pills twice in day
Take medicine for 1 month and then update me
Advice 1 Avoid stress, oily/ spicy / fried/ junk food
take proper sleep
Avoide alcohol smoking etc
Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cartia blood pressure medicine
- Blood pressure medicine diovan
- Sudafed and blood pressure medicine
- Blood pressure medicine
- Aldactone blood pressure medicine
- Natural medicine for blood pressure
- Ayurvedic medicine for blood pressure
- Coughing with blood pressure medicine
- Medicine for low blood pressure
- Help i accidently took blood pressure medicine
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...