Does intake of homoeopathic medicine help in treating blood pressure?

Dr. Ratnesh Pandey

Homeopath

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Homeopathy
Question: SIR I AM USING BP MEDICINE FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS. BP WAS 140/90.I AM USING ATTENOLOL 50 MG.SOME FRIENDS ADVISED ME TO USE HOMEOPATHY. IS IT BETTER THAN ALLOPATHY. CAN I STOP USE OF MEDICINE AFTER SOME TIME.ONCE I STARTED.
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Homoeopathic Treatment Required

Detailed Answer:
Hello Mr XXXXXXX
Homoeopathic medicine are one of the most effective mode of treatment for blood pressure related problem.
Medicine has no side effect and safe to use.

This is not easy to say which XXXXXXX is better or not. both the mode of treatment are effective and mean to cure the disease. so that's your choice to choose the mode of treatment to cure the disease.

If medicine along with the exercise/ yoga and strict diet is followed. understand Blood pressure is always variable and there are many factors which influence blood pressure so permanent stopping of the medicine is not possible.

I am suggesting you some homoeopathic medicine and suggest you to start as prescribed

1 Rauwolfia Q 15 drops with half cup of water three times in day
2 Belladona 30 6 pills twice in day
3 Natrum mur 30 6 pills twice in day

Take medicine for 1 month and then update me

Advice 1 Avoid stress, oily/ spicy / fried/ junk food
take proper sleep
Avoide alcohol smoking etc

Hope this is clear to you
In case of any query feel free to ask

Thanks
Dr Ratnesh
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak