Does intake of Tranexamic acid tablet help in regulating menstrual cycle?
Last time Tranexemic acid was advised to me for regulating periods
I had my periods for about 15 days and later after having Tranexemic acid tablet for 3 days thrice a day, periods were under controlled, almost stopped, but its not completely stop.
Please suggest what I should do ? Should I continue having tablets until its stopped ?
Do I have to take some medication after its done to regulate.
Tranexemic acid not regulates period
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Tranexemic acid is given to decrease the flow of blood during periods, it does not helps in regulation of menstrual cycle.
You can continue taking it till periods are stopped.
However, for the regulation of periods, you should be given progesterone hormone cyclically.
You should consult your doctor regarding the appropriate prescription.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Role of benforce tablets in menstrual cycle
- Effects of azithral tablets on menstrual cycle
- Hypothyroidsm tablets affect menstrual cycles
- Simrose tablet menstrual cycle
- Deviry tablets for preponing menstrual cycle
- Akt 4 tablets menstrual cycle
- Livogen tablet menstrual cycle
- Medicine to regulate menstrual cycle
- Postinor 2 tablet and menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle postpone tablets name