Does intake of Reshape 60 help in weight loss?
Low calorie diet with regular exercises and better to avoid pills.
Welcome to Health Care Magic,
Your weight is 89 kg which is high but NOT extremely high so that you need to bother much and need to take medications to reduce it.
Yes, there are several medications available in market but they are not required for a person of your age (26 years) group since they have several side effects and withdrawal of these drugs may cause REBOUND INCREASE in weight.
One of them is Orlistat (reshape 60) which damages the liver and is only given for people who are extremely overweight, in my opinion.(more than 100 to 120 kg)
For an aim to lose weight, you must expend calories through regular exercises and eat fewer calories.
When it will be done consistently, you'll end up with a daily caloric deficit and you may reduce weight 4 to 5 kg every month which would be more than sufficient.
For that, I am sure you can find a good diet plan from a nutritionist but here i will give you some tips regarding diet and exercises which will be helpful to you.
1) Avoid high carbohydrates and fatty foods,take high protein diet.
2) Avoid oily sabjies and ghee on chapati.
3) Avoid outside foods and even ice-cream strictly.
4) Take as much as water in a day as it is flushes the all system from metabolic wastes and toxins.
5) If you want to snack, make sure it is healthy, low fat, low calorie snack.
6) Eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grain products.
7) Do not skip meals, you will end up in overeating later.
8) Start your day with a healthy breakfast. Doing so, will make you feel less hungry throughout the day.
9) Avoid late night snacking.
10) Complete your dinner 2-3 hours before going to bed.
11) Keep a record whatever you eat. Plan meals a week advance and stick to it.
12) Replace coffee or tea with black tea or green tea.
13) It would be best to see a doctor and get physically examined before starting any particular weight loss regime.
14) Do not use any weight losing pills like Reshape which may cause several side effects.
15) Start regular cardio exercises like brisk walking, jogging, tread mill, cycling or swimming for about 30 to 45 mins which is considered ideal for weight loss and to loose extra fats.
You may start with 15 minutes initially and gradually add 5 to 10 minutes every day to reach 45 minutes.
16) Try sit ups and abdominal crunches to tone up the abdominal muscles.You can also join some local gym nearby to your house so that your abdominal wall strengthening exercises can be practiced under professional guidance for faster and safer improvement.
Hope this detailed information will be helpful.Let me know if you need more clarifications.
Low dose orlistat can be started.
Thanks for the reply.
If you are so keen to take medicine then I would advise you to start LOW dose orlistat (Reshape 30) after complete physician examination by the doctor.
But keep in mind that,you should start with regular exercises and dietary precautions for initial couple months and in case,if there is no significant reduction in weight seen then you can start above low dose medications.
You can start some abdominal and hip exercises to reduce excess weight over hips and thigh as I mentioned earlier.
Hope this helps.
Dr XXXXXXX kabra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lipocut 60 mg weight loss
- Sapota helps in weight loss
- Does nopalina help weight loss
- Does metformin help with weight loss
- Will gta forte help with weight loss
- Soy isoflavones to help with weight loss
- Is salsa helpful for weight loss
- Jaggery is helpful for weight loss
- Caloric intake for weight loss
- Weight loss helps with cardiomegaly