Does intake of Reglan help in curing anxiety?
PPI with reglan
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
In my view reglan (metoclopramide) should be combined with a PPI such as lansoprazole. Combining the two will give you better results , in my experience.
Reglan does not cause nor is associated with anxiety. You can safely take it.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
A natural alternative is green tea in some people. However it works for some and for others it's not very effective.
Alternatively, domeperidone or itopride can be advised if you don't want metoclopramide.
please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
wishing you best of health
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrochlorothiazide help anxiety
- Will ciplar help in curing anxiety
- Will adderall help in curing severe anxiety
- Does clonazepam help with anxiety
- Does atarax help with anxiety
- Does geodon help with anxiety
- Does cymbalta help with anxiety
- Does klonopin help with anxiety
- Herbs to help with anxiety
- Does sertraline help with anxiety