Does intake of Promethazine help in treating personality disorder?
Please upload the report if possible.
It would be great if you can upload the report in its present form. That would help me to explain you the report in detail.
Promethazine is a sedative antihistaminic drug. It is sometimes given to control anxiety and agitation due to its sedative properties.
Hope to hear from you soon.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Obsessive compulsive personality disorder
- Can yoga and meditation treat personality disorders borderline
- Cellulitis personality disorder correlation
- Moody personality disorder
- Boyfriend with histrionic personality disorder
- What is personality disorder and how to treat it
- Will deplin treat borderline personality disorder?
- Personality disorder cluster c
- Disprin for borderline personality disorder
- Is paranoid personality disorder curable