Does intake of Oxycontin help in pain management?
WHEN WILL I WILL GET MY MESSAGE BACK
it is not over the counter
Thanks for your query.
You have not mentioned the reason for pain. All pain are not the same hence different meds are required.
Anyway, it seems that you have taken tramadol but it didn't work. Oxycontin is more effective but it is not available over the counter. You will need doctor's prescription for that. So the best way to go about it is visiting a doctor or the ER.
Sometimes over the counter Tylenol (paracetamol) can help.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tahbso pain management
- Lidocaine injection for pain management
- Post cabg pain management
- Lscs pain management
- Pain management injections
- Pain management techniques
- Pain management treatment
- Lanacane injections and pain management
- Does neurtinzoloftzanax and hydrocodone help in pain management
- Shingles pain management