Does intake of Moxikind-CV help in treating sinus headache and fever?
Can be sinusitis (upper respiratory infection)
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. If sinusitis (bacterial) is present then antibiotic therapy will be required. Most likely it can be upper respiratory infection (sinusitis). Initially it can be viral infection and antibiotics won't be necessary.
Do you have yellowish discharge from nose? In case of yellowish discharge it is a sign of bacterial infection and antibiotic like Moxikind cv helps. 5 to 7 days therapy with this will be helpful to get it clear.
If no yellowish discharge then nasal decongestant sprays like xylometazoline (otrivin) and antihistamine like cetirizine and paracetamol helps. You can also take chewable vitamin C. If changing to yellowish discharge then antibiotic like - moxikind cv can be added to this.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus headache eye floaters
- Fever severe sinus headache body aches
- Sinus headache after angioplasty
- Sinus headache sweating no fever
- Sinus headache fever loss of appetite
- Evening sinus headaches and low grade fever
- Stressed neck low grade fever sinus headache
- Sinus headaches hydrochlorothiazide
- Scratchy throat sinus headache fever
- Fever sinus headache aches tired diarriah throat
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?