Does intake of Metoprolol result in low libido levels?
It can be related to Metoprolol
Yes Metoprolol can cause erectile dysfunction or loss of Libido. How long you have been taking this medicine. If you have been on this medicine long time and no problem than we need to work on other reasons and need to see a urologist for opinion. You can stop beta-blockers in discussion with your cardiologist if feasible. But generally we do not recommend stopping. If necessary you can look at having it replaced by vasodilatory beta blocker such as nebivolol or carvidelol which has lesser side effect.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metoprolol er succinate effects on gtt levels
- Metoprolol and alcohol
- Metoprolol and false pregnancy test results
- Metoprolol dizzy
- Metoprolol and wine
- Metoprolol coffee
- Will low dose metoprolol help hypertension without side effects
- Blood pressure low after stopping metoprolol
- Metoprolol sperm
- High bp on metoprolol lisinopril diuretic low heart rate