Does intake of Fibator help in weight loss?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern regarding reduction of weight,however the medicine you mentioned,FIBATOR ( ATORVASTATIN ) ,is not a weight reduction medicine and is used in people having high blood cholesterol levels for reduction of cholesterol.
If the name of the medicine written by you is correct,then I beg to say that your doctor is wrong,however clarify this with him and then you can revert back to me.
I hope it helps,however you are most welcome to revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
FIBATOR is a combination of two anti cholesterol medicines named as ATORVASTATIN and FENOFIBRATE.
Side effects of ATORVASTATIN include unexplained muscle pain,tiredness,weakness,joint pains,headache,flatulence etc..
Side effects of FENOFIBRATE include stomach pains,stuffy nose,sneezing,muscle pains etc.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can garlic help in weight loss
- Sapota helps in weight loss
- Does nopalina help weight loss
- Does metformin help with weight loss
- Will gta forte help with weight loss
- Soy isoflavones to help with weight loss
- Is salsa helpful for weight loss
- Jaggery is helpful for weight loss
- Caloric intake for weight loss
- Weight loss helps with cardiomegaly