Does intake of Deviry help in treating infertility?
Duphaston is better than deviry while trying for pregnancy
Thanks for your query.
I have read you query and I understand your concerns about deviry.
Following is my reply:
1) Deviry contains medroxy progesterone. This is not first choice of progesterone while trying for pregnancy. Rather Duphaston will be a better option.
2) Combination of tablets prescribed by doctor earlier seems to better.
3) Meanwhile undergo regular follicular growth scan to check development of follicles by ultrasound scan which will help you to identify the mature dominant follicle which will show the the best day for having intercourse.
4) Also get your husband's semen analysis done.
5) If you are ovulating well, there is no need to go for ovarian drilling . Many women with PCOS do conceive without drilling. All that you need to know is whether you are ovulating.
I hope I answered you query and addressed your concerns.
Let me know if you wish to ask any further questions. I will be glad to help you.
My semen count is 110 Mn/ejaculate and motility is 80%. The medicines which have now been stopped had been used by my wife for the last 1 year. She has undergone both USG and SIS. Now, what is the procedure for checking development of focilles and how to check whether she is ovulating or not.
Follicular growth scan required
Semen analysis is good.
Ultrasound scan need to be done on day 2, 10 and later also if required to see how is follicle growing. This will you to identify date of ovulation. This follicular growth scan will help you to identify the date of ovulation and hence best dates of trying.
Let me know if you need anymore help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Metformin to treat infertility
- Hair fall treated for infertility
- Treating male infertility
- Deviry 10mg in infertility treatment
- Can homeopathy help me to treat primary infertility
- Drugs to treat male infertility
- Treat infertility with amway
- Should infertility be treated
- Vyvanse to treat infertility
- Wysolone to treat infertility