Does intake of Budecort lead to loss of appetite in a child?
Its better to continue for 3 months
Welcome to hcm.
Can understand your concerns.
Since your child has dust allergy budecort is correctly prescribed for 3 months.
The symptoms that you are telling are not due to budecort.
Her appetite and throat irritation will improve as the allergic symptoms subside completely.
If you stop this drug, then allergic symptoms can occur again so its better to continue the drug.
I hope this will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child has cough taking budecort help
- Usages of budecort
- Budecort 100 inhaler safe for a 3 years old child
- Budecort leads to hairfall
- Embryotransfer budecort
- Child having recurrent fevers on budecort
- Is budecort inhaler intake for 1 yearsafe
- Chronic urti budecort levolin with inhalex respules effect on child
- Budecort child long time
- Budecort inhaler child