Does intake of Benzonatate effect blood pressure?
no direct effect
benzonatate does not have any direct effect (or at least it has not been reported) on blood pressure or any heart condition. It may cause allergic reactions though, which may - indirectly - affect the blood pressure (lower it) and cause cardiovascular collapse in its most serious presentation.
I hope you find my comments helpful!
You can contact me again, if you'd like any clarification or further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dobutamine effects on blood pressure
- Marijuana effects on blood pressure
- Sudafed effects on blood pressure
- Effect of whisky on blood pressure
- Amiodarone effects on blood pressure
- Antihistamine effect on blood pressure
- Breakfast effect on blood pressure
- Tramadol effect on blood pressure
- Blood pressure sodium intake
- Levitra effect on blood pressure