Does intake of Bactrim help in treating chlamydia infection?
Bactrium cannot cure a chlamydia infection!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this unprotected sexual encounter. Please, always endeavor to protect yourself during all sexual encounters. Bacterium cannot treat chlamydia infection. The drug of choice should be doxycycline for 21days. Bactrim is a non starter to treat chlamydia.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for chlamydia infection
- Diagnosis of chlamydia infection
- Drugs/medication for chlamydia infection
- Is morgidox used in the treatment of chlamydia infection?
- Chlamydia infection treatments
- Chlamydia infection in throat
- Flucloxacillin egenst chlamydia infections
- Is it good to squeeze chlamydia infection on penis
- Symptoms of chlamydia infection
- Chlamydia infection causes