Does intake of Advair help in treating COPD?
yes, it sounds very good
Hello and thank you for the question,
It sounds like you have had a flare of your COPD. The blue puffer is most likely ventolin and it is good to use as needed for wheezing or feeling short of breath. The prednisone (cortisone) acts as an anti-inflammatory and will help open up the airways.
The chest xray will make sure there is no pneumonia or other problem and the pulmonary function tests will let the doctor know how your lungs are working.
It sounds like you received excellent care and I hope you feel better soon.
Let e know if you have further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Copd and advair
- Can copd be treated with prednisone and vizimox
- Will symbicort treat copd, maintenance?
- Have copd allergic to penicillin feel tired and lazy help
- Drugs to treat copd
- Advair vs symbicort for copd
- Advair and spiriva for copd
- Copd and pregnancy
- Advair dosage for copd
- Nyquil is helping my copd