Does inositol hexophosphate lower ferritin levels?
No eveidence based clinical research for IP-6
Thanks for consulting HealthCareMagic!
IP-6 is not used as drug but it is marketed as dietary supplement in USA. So, it is not approved by FDA. That is the reason we do not have proper evidence based clinical research studies about it's side effects and interactions.
However, there is some literature evidence that it may reduce the individual's ability to absorb minerals like iron which may result in lower ferritin levels.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. If you are satisfied please proceed with closing and rating this answer.
Wish you a good health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bactrim and ferritin levels
- Gamma t and ferritin levels
- Ferritin level at 40
- What should ferritin levels be
- Low ferritin levels and hypothyroid
- Does inositol hexophosphate lower ferritin levels
- High ferritin levels in blood
- Lipitor ferritin levels
- Ferritin levels and spasmodic dysphonia
- Ferritin level