Does Increased Intake Of Caffeine Cause High Cholesterol?
Caffeine has no impact on blood cholesterol!
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
Caffeine has no impact on cholesterol. All studies done are unanimous on this. I will recommend you turn to diet and lifestyle habits to see what the possible cause could be. If there is family history of lipid disorders, it will be important to review the genetics part of it.
High cholesterol is treated through diet, exercise and medications. Talk with our doctor and incorporate these to address your high values such that the risk for heart and blood vessel disease would be reduced.
Other necessary measures would be to avoid excess alcohol and stop smoking if you do.
I hope this helps and guides. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- I am 38 yrs oldmy sgot is 46 and my sgpt isalt is 60 is it so high
- Kidney pain and numb thigh
- Lump on my babies thigh
- Repeated fruncle on thigh
- Soft lump on inside of thigh
- My blood pressure is 151 128 is that high
- Localised bruising thigh
- My blood sugar is 92 is that high
- Painless moveable lump thigh
- Sore lumpy rash on thigh