Does huffing air duster during pregnancy cause problems in the fetus?

Question
hi again,
I asked the question a few days ago and I thank you so much for your response. I am seeking help for this issue and need to follow up because I wasn't completely honest out of fear. The truth is, it was four times I huffed and two of the times was upwards to seven cans and I passed out from it. Does this change the answer? Thank you do much in advance for your assistance.

I huffed air duster twice while pregnant about 3-4 cans each time do you think I harmed the fetus
Posted Sun, 3 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Still nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The chances of harming the fetus at 3-4 weeks is too low - less than 1%. It can cause a decrease in placental circulation. You can get an ultrasound scan done and see if the baby parameters correspond with the gestational age. This will help in alleviating your fears. If everything is normal then there is no need to worry. Be sure to get a Level II scan around 20 weeks gestation as advised earlier.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Does huffing air duster during pregnancy cause problems in the fetus? 27 minutes later
Okay. I go to my doctor tomorrow and will discuss those tests. Thank you again, so so much.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
Yes. It will help.

Follow-up: Does huffing air duster during pregnancy cause problems in the fetus? 16 hours later
just to clarify, I was 25 weeks along, does that change anything

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
No.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
At 25 weeks the organogenesis is complete. 2-3 exposures will not affect the fetal development.
Regards.