Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

198 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Does homeopathic medicine help in treating premature ejaculation?

Answered by
Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian

Ayurveda Specialist

Practicing since :2006

Answered : 999 Questions

Posted on Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy
Question: HI,
i have the below list of health issues.
1) Hypothyroid
2) Eczema
3) Herpes Simplex Virus(Genital)
4) Hyperacidity
5) Premature Ejaculation
6) Neck and lower back pain
7) Higher Uric Acid
For all the above i have been taking Homeopathy medicine since 1 year and still on such meidcation. I have been married since 2.5 years and have been facing severe Premature Ejaculation problem since then. I have contacted my Homeopathy doctor for the same, but he ruled out saying it could be due to psychological problem and no medicine was prescribed for the same.
I have checked the reviews on Himalaya Confido herbal medicine and fell this may solve my problem.Can i go ahead and take this medicine along with my Homeopathy medicine?
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Herbal medicines can help your condition

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting Health care magic.

Herbal medicine will help in premature ejaculation.

Certain classical ayurvedic preparation like aswaganda legiyam,gokusura choornam,mucuna pruriens powder will help in premature ejaculation.

As your quoted drug "confido" himalaya drug company product contains both gokushura and kapikachu (mucuna pruriens). so confido will help in treating premature condition.

Along with the above medication follow a healthy lifestyle and food habit.

Add more almonds,nuts,pumpkin seeds,soyabean in our daily food intake.
fig,dates,pomegranate,arrowroot,watermelon will improve your condition.

Avoid smoking,alcohol,tobacco and stress.

Do exercise for 30 minutes.

Have a sound sleep.

You can take confido with your homeopathy medication.No harm in taking it.

Thank you
Stay healthy

If you have any query kindly let me know.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Bhagyalaxmi Nalaparaju
Follow up: Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 2 hours later
Thanks for the review Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian.

Yes, i am following a healthy diet since one month. I wake up daily by 6 AM and go for 30 mins walk and 30 mins Yoga/meditation/streches.

Moreover, i have stopped eating non-veg since a month.

Right now my hyperacidity seems to be in control and also my Thyroid levels.

My major concern is with Premature ejaculation which to a great extent is distrubing my personal life. So, wasn't sure if Confido or any other medicine can help me and to what extent.

And also i was not really sure and confused if this medicine can be combined with my Homeopathy medicine so that it does not lead to any other problem.

Thanks in Advance.
Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
safe to take

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your reply.
Cause for your premature ejaculation should be ruled.

As earlier mentioned drug confido will definitely help in premature ejaculation.
Take 2 capsule twice a day.depends upon the response dosage of the drug will be changed.take it for one month get back with feedback.

Following master and XXXXXXX method will be helpful.
It is a practical procedure to delay the ejaculation.
Nothing harm in taking along with your homeopathy medicine.

Thank you
Stay healthy.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics

Recent questions on  Stress

doctor1 MD

Hi, My wife had a dermoyd cyst removed a few year ago and with it her left ovary. Every since then, she has had a really hard time during her period. Lately, she has experienced a rapid heart rate. She is 23 years old and 105lbs. Generally healthy but she is a smoker. She rarely drinks alcohol and doesn't do any drugs. Her water intake is good as is her diet. She doesn't feel any stress, although, our life is rather stressful. She is anemic and has low blood pressure and her heart rate averages around 100bpm during her period. Is this something we should worry about?

doctor1 MD

hi,i keep getting out of breath and feeling tied i get a lot off flem in my throat all the time even though i have not a cold,i also had a very fast heart beat which the doctor gave me propranol tablets 3 times a day ca n you tell have i got a heart problem as it is really worry me?

doctor1 MD

I have had a thudding heartbeat for two days, off and on, mostly on. Also accompanied by shortness of breath. The heartbeat isn't fast or irregular, but I can feel it, like it's heavy in my chest. I've had this before a few years ago, and my doctor thought it was anxiety and wanted to out me on an anti anxiety drug, but I felt like it was a physical issue instead of anxiety. I have low stress, not usually anxious, work out a few times a week, non smoker (for 5 years) recently lost about 35 lbs (1-1/2 years ago) Could this be allergies?

doctor1 MD

30 minutes after a run yesterday, that i did not feel was extremely stressful. my heart felt out of rhythm and i was coughing. i felt like the cough was to get it back in rhythm, is it? i am a 50 year old female, have high blood pressure and am about 40 # overweight. i have had a EKG and stress test w/ultra sound and everything is normal.

doctor1 MD

Hi Doctor, I want to improve my brain performance, so visited Ayurvedic doctor to take the swarna bhasma,i am little obese and having snoring problem, so doctor has prescribed varanadi kashayam. Apart from this, i have short temper problem, so...

doctor1 MD

hi i m facing sleep disturbance since last 8 years i feel too much pressure over and behing myleft ears may be it leads to stress and breaks my sleep after i sleep abnormal feeling on left while yawning too much tightness on left ear and...

doctor1 MD

I have low body temperature, and am concerned that my thyroid may be not working optimally. My TSH is 4.13. If I reduce the stress in my life, will my thyroid bounce back ?