Ask a Homeopath   »  

Does homeopathic medicine help in treating premature ejaculation?

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
HI,
i have the below list of health issues.
1) Hypothyroid
2) Eczema
3) Herpes Simplex Virus(Genital)
4) Hyperacidity
5) Premature Ejaculation
6) Neck and lower back pain
7) Higher Uric Acid
For all the above i have been taking Homeopathy medicine since 1 year and still on such meidcation. I have been married since 2.5 years and have been facing severe Premature Ejaculation problem since then. I have contacted my Homeopathy doctor for the same, but he ruled out saying it could be due to psychological problem and no medicine was prescribed for the same.
I have checked the reviews on Himalaya Confido herbal medicine and fell this may solve my problem.Can i go ahead and take this medicine along with my Homeopathy medicine?
Posted Thu, 28 Aug 2014 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Herbal medicines can help your condition

Detailed Answer:
Hai XXXXXX,

Thanks for consulting Health care magic.

Herbal medicine will help in premature ejaculation.

Certain classical ayurvedic preparation like aswaganda legiyam,gokusura choornam,mucuna pruriens powder will help in premature ejaculation.

As your quoted drug "confido" himalaya drug company product contains both gokushura and kapikachu (mucuna pruriens). so confido will help in treating premature condition.

Along with the above medication follow a healthy lifestyle and food habit.

Add more almonds,nuts,pumpkin seeds,soyabean in our daily food intake.
fig,dates,pomegranate,arrowroot,watermelon will improve your condition.

Avoid smoking,alcohol,tobacco and stress.

Do exercise for 30 minutes.

Have a sound sleep.

You can take confido with your homeopathy medication.No harm in taking it.

Thank you
Stay healthy

If you have any query kindly let me know.

Follow-up: Does homeopathic medicine help in treating premature ejaculation? 2 hours later
Thanks for the review Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian.

Yes, i am following a healthy diet since one month. I wake up daily by 6 AM and go for 30 mins walk and 30 mins Yoga/meditation/streches.

Moreover, i have stopped eating non-veg since a month.

Right now my hyperacidity seems to be in control and also my Thyroid levels.

My major concern is with Premature ejaculation which to a great extent is distrubing my personal life. So, wasn't sure if Confido or any other medicine can help me and to what extent.

And also i was not really sure and confused if this medicine can be combined with my Homeopathy medicine so that it does not lead to any other problem.

Thanks in Advance.

Answered by Dr. Senthilnathan Subramanian 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
safe to take

Detailed Answer:
Hai,
Thanks for your reply.
Cause for your premature ejaculation should be ruled.

As earlier mentioned drug confido will definitely help in premature ejaculation.
Take 2 capsule twice a day.depends upon the response dosage of the drug will be changed.take it for one month get back with feedback.

Following master and XXXXXXX method will be helpful.
It is a practical procedure to delay the ejaculation.
Nothing harm in taking along with your homeopathy medicine.

Thank you
Stay healthy.