Does helmet usage for the frontal lobe at birth cause ADHD and ODD?

Pediatrician
Question
My son was was born in 2005
by c-Section and had is first bowel movement before he was born. When he was young his pediatrician suggested for us to take him to XXXXXXX TX and get fitted for a Helmet for his frontal lobe. He is now 12 and has been dx with ADHD, ODD AND Anxierty. In your opinion did this cause his issues
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It did not cause the issues

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me assure you that fitting a helmet will only reshape the skull but will not compress upon the brain. Therefore it has no relationship with the diagnosis of ADHD, ODD and anxiety.

Let me know if I could help further.