Does height increase after puberty?
Yes, longitudinal growth is still possible.
Hello madam. Thanks for your query.
Height is an attribute which is familial\heriditary. Maximum growth is attained by pubertal age beyond which height becomes stagnant due to fusion of joints of long bones. But yes, longitudinal growth of one to two inches can still be attained by doing-
Stretching exercises, running etc
Exercises such as swimming, playing basket ball as contribute to longitudinal growth.
Commercially available growth supplements have very limited results & are not much help.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Growth hormone after puberty
- Fruits help increase height after puberty stage
- Ayurvedic way to increase height after puberty
- Does growth in height will slow down after attaining puberty
- Allopathic medicine to increase height after puberty
- Amway products of height increase after puberty
- Ayurvedam in increase of height after puberty
- Height grow after puberty ayurveda
- Height recovery during puberty on concerta
- Ayurveda treatments for height growth after puberty