Does heart problem cause nausea daily?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Fri, 15 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: Dr. XXXXXXX A.T :

Hello Another Question Please !!!!
Can Your Heart Cause ( Nausea ) Everyday , Is That Possible !!!!
Ever Since I Had My Heart Attack In XXXXXXX 7th This Year , Ive Had Nausea Everyday All Most Allday , Until I Take Nausea Medicine To Help It , That Only Last Until Morning , Then I Wake Up Again With It !!! Please Explain , And I Left You Another Question For You To Please !!!! Reply ASAP Please !!!!!

Thanks XXXX!!!!!!!!
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No,

Detailed Answer:

No, Heart problems do not cause nausea. Aspirin given after heart attacks can cause nausea.

Also other than Dexilant, medications like Lipitor and Metoprolol can cause mild amount of gastritis leading to nausea.

Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 10 minutes later
Ok , Another Question Please !!!!

I Had Umbilical Hernia Surgery Back On Feb 6th Of This Year , Had A Mesh Implant Over The Hernia , Had 1 Big Or Medium Hernia And 3 very Small Ones , My Scar Is Healed Good , My Stomach Around My Nable Is Numb Still , Is There A Chance That Is Causeing All This Nausea , From That Surgery !!!! Could Something Be Wrong There Or Not !!! Theres Know Redness Where My Scar Is At My Nable !!!! Please Reply Tonight Please !!!! ( ASAP ) .............

Thanks XXXX!!!!!!!!!!!

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
No,

Detailed Answer:

No, the surgery or the hernia could not be the cause for nausea.