Does frequent masturbation cause weakness?

Question
Hi I am 26 years old (height 5 '4 weight-56) and i am doing masturbation from past 12 years. Now i became very weak, i am not able to lift anything getting shivering my hands and legs and my penis is also bended to left side like curve shape.

I am not feeling satisfaction when i am doing masturbation now. my sexual feelings are decreased and pain in penis also.I am getting afraid about my marriage life whether i can satisfy my life partner or not.

I am getting pain at my knees front and back when i stand for sometime and when i am sitting in bathroom(Indian Latrine).

My body growth is stopped i am looking like +12 student but my age is 26.

Please suggest me if there is any treatment for this problem
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 26 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
Let me clear you one thing that masturbation doesn't affects your health and doesn't cause weakness. Its all rubbish information that people collect from internet.
Trust me every man masturbates in his life. Another thing is that penis of every person is curved that is slightly deviated. Its just because no one accepts this so no one tells you the truth.
Now for the complains of shivering, weakness, loss of interest in sex I would advise you following investigations:
1. Serum Testosterone levels.
2. Thyroid function tests.
3. Hemoglobin.
I can assure you one thing that these symptoms are totally unrelated to masturbation. You can consult any well qualified doctor, no one is going to say that all these things are related to masturbation. Only and only quacks says this.
So dear stop worrying about this and get these investigations as soon as possible.
If you have any further query please ask me.
Stay Healthy.

Follow-up: Does frequent masturbation cause weakness? 23 minutes later
Hi Sir,

Thanks for your quick response..

Actually i am doing over masturbation i have seen some information in web about symptoms after having over masturbation.

1.Nervous system damage
2.Knees Pain
3. Hair loss
4.Lower back pain
5.Weakness.
6.Tiredness
7.Blur eye vision
8.Nervousness when talking with others.
9.Memory loss

Now i am suffering from above symptoms which i had seen in number of websites and also seen that by using herbal treatment we can cure these diseases.

Can i go for herbal treatment or not please advice..

Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Friend.
Trust me masturbation is not going to cause all these symptoms.
I won't suggest you to take all those herbal treatment. They all are marketing strategies.
Just get the tests I have suggested. Revert back to me with the reports.
If you have any further query please ask me else close the discussion and rate it.
Stay Healthy.